Pages

December 22, 2011

Sydney, But No Sun

Ok, so I missed out on telling you about our last week in Melbourne. We did some tours and then we left for Sydney! We met up with my brother Dan on Tuesday and headed for Nowra to catch up with a friend from my semester abroad in Switzerland and to spend Christmas there. Since we've been here we have done a walk to see the local sights and most importantly, we went to find KANGAROOS yesterday and we found them!! Seeing them was one of the coolest things we've done since being in Australia. Now all we're waiting for is the 4 day cloud over New South Wales to pass and for the sun come out!!









1 comment:

  1. I love those little guys. They love laying in the dirt like super models. So not scared of humans, it's weird. Tell them to talk to the squirrels in the US. Actually don't I don't want to hang out with squirrels. Miss you, Midge!!!

    ReplyDelete