Pages

April 02, 2012

My Favorite Things

Just thought I would share with you a few things that are making life a little bit better this week.




The taste and smell of fresh bread (but not how dirty my baking tray is...)


 A lazy Saturday at the beach and drinks while we watched the sunset.

I also signed up to run the Sydney Morning Herald Half Marathon this week.  In anticipation of all of my very hard work ahead I have bought some Nesquik so that I can properly refuel after a run. I even used it this morning (yes, it actually was after a run!) Mix 1/2 chocolate milk and 1/2 coffee for the most delectable iced coffee.


And you didn't think I could actually publish a post like this without mentioning the bridge did you? There is no better start to the day than a run past this


This isn't a bad view in the morning either
 

 If that's how to start the day, then this is definitely the way to finish it



 What's making your days that little bit better this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment